Monday, October 13, 2008

Locks of Love

Well I decided to get into the new age of blog posting. I decided to start out with something that I recently decided to do. I decided to get my hair cut. It had not been cut since my brother's wedding because our hairdresser lives in Jacksonville. Anyways....I decided that I would give my beautiful long, curly, blonde hair to Locks of Love. Dana my hairdresser measured my hair and I could give at least 11 inches. She found an awesome hairdo for me to have while my hair grows out. Once she was done cutting and styling it, I just had to touch my hair cause I'm used to having it long. I love my new hairdo, I hope you do too. I also decided after this whole ordeal that I will grow out my hair every year and give it to Locks of Love. The pictures below are of my with my old hairdo and new hairdo!

No comments: